What I Listen To...

Within a 24 hour period I listen to a variety of different music to coincide with what I do during the day.


*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
In the morning I enjoy listening to artists like Marshmello. He makes very happy and upbeat music that is sure to start your day off on a positive note!



*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
To walk to class I like being in my own little world with my headphones on. Excision makes more intense music that gets me ready to focus for class.


*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
I love doing my homework to Post Malone. His music is more mellow for me and lets me focus on what I'm doing without being too distracted.


*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
When I'm hanging out with my friends I like to listen to music by artists like Skrillex. He is great to just put on shuffle and hear all of the different types of music he has made and his new tracks as well.


*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
Before bed I like to listen to more calm music. Slander made my favorite song at the moment, Superhuman. I love to unwind and put slower songs on to get ready to sleep.



*photo taken from a spotify screen grab
An overall playlist I found myself listening to during the day in addition to all the other artists and songs is the Lost Lands 2017 playlist. This playlist is a mix of all the music from the "Lost Lands" festival. Lost Lands is an EDM festival that made its debut last year. All of the artists that preformed last year have songs on the playlist and the playlist is meant to relive good times from last year and get everyone excited about this year.

Comments