Free Writes Unit 1
My favorite free write from this unit was definitely reflecting on my "What I" assignment. The "What I" assignment was so individual to all of us and I think we all chose things that are of interest to us. I loved that I got to personalize this assignment and make it all about music because music is such an important part of my life, hence, "What I Listen To." When we wrote about it in our free write it came very free and easily. Some of the free writes I feel like it takes a lot for me to get words on paper but this one flowed naturally. I think this was so natural because I really enjoyed the assignment itself and it was easy for me to talk about in the free write during class.
Sophie,
ReplyDeleteI can relate to you because I really enjoyed this free write as well. I also liked how you were able to express who you truly are in just 5 short minutes, I feel like expressing who you are as a writer is really important :)